Last Updated April 2020
For the purpose of the Data Protection Act 2018 (Act) and the General Data Protection Regulation (Regulation (EU) 2016/679) (GDPR), the data controller is Curley Thirty Three Limited incorporated and registered in England and Wales with the company number 11220818 whose registered office is at 12A Hill Road, Clevedon, BS21 7NZ (“2 plus C”, “we”, “us” and “our”).
Please read the following carefully to understand our views and practices regarding your personal data and how we will treat it.
By visiting www.siancurley.com (“Website”), you are accepting and consenting to the practices described in this policy.
Information 2 plus C may collect from you
2 plus C may collect and process the following data about you:
Information you give to 2 plus C: You may give 2 plus C information about you by filling in forms on the Website, or by corresponding with 2 plus C by phone, e-mail or otherwise. This includes information you provide when you register to use the Website, subscribe to 2 plus C’s blog or newsletter, place an order on our Website, participate in discussion boards or other social media functions on our Website, enter a competition, promotion or survey and when you report a problem with the Website. The information you give 2 plus C may include your name, address, e-mail address and phone number, financial and credit card information, personal description and photograph.
Information 2 plus C collects about you. With regard to each of your visits to the Website, 2 plus C may automatically collect the following information:
- Technical information, including the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet, your login information, browser type and version, time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform;
- Information about your visit, including the full Uniform Resource Locators (URL) clickstream to, through and from the Website (including date and time); products you viewed or searched for; page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs), and methods used to browse away from the page and any phone number used to call 2 plus C.
Information 2 plus C receives from other sources. 2 plus C may receive information about you if you use any of the other websites 2 plus C operates or the other services 2 plus C provide. 2 plus C are also working with third parties (including, for example, business partners, advertising networks, analytics providers, search information providers) and may receive information about you from them. See the section headed “Disclosure of your information” below for details of how we share your information.
Uses made of this information
2 plus C use information held about you in the following ways:
Information you give to 2 plus C. 2 plus C will use this information:
- To carry out its obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and 2 plus C and to provide you with the information, products and services that you request from 2 plus C;
- To provide you with information about other goods and services 2 plus C offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about;
- To provide you, or permit selected third parties to provide you, with information about goods or services 2 plus C feel may interest you. If you are an existing customer, 2 plus C will only contact you by electronic means (e-mail or SMS) with information about goods and services similar to those, which were the subject of a previous sale or negotiations of a sale to you. If you are a new customer, and where we permit selected third parties to use your data, 2 plus C (or they) will contact you by electronic means only if you have consented to this. If you do not want 2 plus C to use your data in this way, or to pass your details on to third parties for marketing purposes, please tick the relevant box situated on the form on which we collect your data;
- To notify you about changes to 2 plus C’s product or service; and
- To ensure that content from the Website is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
Information 2 plus C collects about you. 2 plus C will use this information:
- To administer the Website and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes;
- To improve the Website to ensure that content is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer;
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of 2 plus C’s service, when you choose to do so;
- As part of 2 plus C’s efforts to keep the Website safe and secure;
- To measure or understand the effectiveness of advertising 2 plus C’s product and service to you and others, and to deliver relevant advertising to you;
- To make suggestions and recommendations to you and other users of the Website about goods or services that may interest you or them.
Information 2 plus C receives from other sources. 2 plus C may combine this information with information you give to it and information 2 plus C collect about you. 2 plus C may use this information and the combined information for the purposes set out above (depending on the types of information 2 plus C receive).
Disclosure of your information
2 plus C may share your personal information with any member of its group, which means its subsidiaries, 2 plus C’s ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries, as defined in section 1159 of the UK Companies Act 2006.
2 plus C may share your information with selected third parties including:
- Advertisers and advertising networks that require the data to select and serve relevant adverts to you and others.
- Analytics and search engine providers that assist 2 plus C in the improvement and optimisation of the Website.
2 plus C may also disclose your personal information to third parties:
- In the event that 2 plus C sell or buy any business or assets, in which case 2 plus C may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets.
- If 2 plus C or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by it about its customers will be one of the transferred assets.
Where 2 plus C store your personal data
All information you provide to 2 plus C is stored on its secure servers. Any payment transactions will be encrypted using SSL technology. Where 2 plus C have given you (or where you have chosen) a password which enables you to access certain parts of the Website, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. 2 plus C ask you not to share a password with anyone.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although 2 plus C will do its best to protect your personal data, 2 plus C cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to the Website; any transmission is at your own risk.
Once 2 plus C have received your information, 2 plus C will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
How long 2 plus C keeps your data for
The data that 2 plus C collects from you will be kept for a period of up to twenty four months following termination of a subscription or account with us.
You have the right to ask 2 plus C not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. 2 plus C will usually inform you (before collecting your data) if it intends to use your data for such purposes or if 2 plus C intend to disclose your information to any third party for such purposes. You can exercise your right to prevent such processing by checking certain boxes on the forms 2 plus C use to collect your data. You can also exercise the right at any time by contacting 2 plus C at: email@example.com.
You have the right to request access to, deletion or correction of your personal data and you can do this by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org providing full details of your request. The subject header of your email should state “Privacy – amendment of personal data”.
You have the right to request your personal data is transferred to another person and you can do this by sending an email to email@example.com providing full details of your request including the complete details of the recipient. The subject header of your email should state “Privacy – transfer of personal data”.
The Website may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of 2 plus C’s partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that 2 plus C do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
Access to information
The Act and GDPR gives you the right to access information held about you. Your right of access can be exercised in accordance with the Act. Any access request may be subject to a fee of £10.00 to meet 2 plus C’s costs in providing you with details of the information 2 plus C hold about you.